Thursday, June 23, 2011

Eliott Robert-3 1/2 yrs.

I didn't forget about my little man... just has taken me a while to get back on here with a moment of quiet time!  Eliott wasn't scheduled for any pictures at this time, Jess just always makes sure to snap a few of both of them.  He was such a big boy when Jess was here.  He did exactly what she asked him to do!  I can't believe how old and how big he is getting...it almost makes me sad when I look at these pictures.  His babyness is gone, and he is now changing into a 'big boy'.
Eliott likes to have 'spikey hair' when we go somewhere.  I love it too!  Makes him look so handsome.  
Here it is- His "Cheeeeeeese" face at it's finest!  This is the look I get every time I have the camera out!  -It's hard to get a shot of his big, beautiful, blue eyes when he's doing this all the time.  I know when he is older we will look back at this and laugh!  I think it's also cute how little Bean has picked up on the "cheeeeese" and now does it just. like. him.  But, who am I kidding?- She does EVERYTHING just. like. him:)
I LOVE this picture!!!  But, I can't believe how old he looks here!!!!  I love the bright, beautiful colors, and the great big smile on his face!  This is our little man...most often happy, laughing, and smiling.  He loves to have fun, and is getting to the age now where he likes to be silly, and say silly things.  One of his latest- we were out in the garden the other night, and out of the blue he told me, "Mom, you're such an appetite!"  We laughed forever....no idea where that came from, but we all had fun giggling about it!
A little bit of "Cheeese" with a little bit of the angelic color that Jess does.  Perfect.

This little look tells us he's up to something, and probably just said something to make us all smile!  He's a little entertainer....and is becoming such a smart little guy.  He's starting to tell us facts about things that blow us away.  Eliott is now able to write his own name "Eli", "Adi", and "Dad".  All on his own!  Making this teacher-Mama quite proud!!!
Told you we see this look a lot!!!
There it is...A very quick re-cap of our beautiful little man at 3 1/2.  I also have lots of the 2 of them together, and some great family shots that I plan to put up soon.  I don't want to forget the amazing relationship that is forming between the 2 of them.  It's so fun to watch the way that they interact, play, help, and love one another.  We smile and laugh at the way she adores him, and he can get her to do and say ANYTHING he wants her to!  Uh-oh, that can also lead to trouble......:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers