Friday, November 21, 2008

Uh-Oh!


Sorry this one is so fuzzy! No, he's not crying, just really sleepy!

Eliott took his first trip to the ER today. We hope it is also his last! He fell off a chair while standing (imagine that!), and bumped his head on the computer desk in front of him. I got the call on my way to work, I knew when my phone rang at 7:20 a.m., something had happened! What a crazy way to start the morning! When I first saw it under the band-aid I thought it looked pretty bad, but the Dr. said, "oh, that's not so bad", what?!?! I wonder what they call bad!--He's obviously seen a lot worse... and that's obviously why I'm a teacher and not in the medical field! Little guy didn't have to get stitches (yay!) Dr. just glued him back together, and we were on our way! It was pretty deep, all the way through the layers of skin. The Dr. said there's only so far down it can go on the head... his went that far! He has been running around like crazy just like his normal busy boy self ever since! He acts like nothing ever happened. I think it was more painful for all of us than it was for him! Eliott...no more ER visits, please. You're hardly a year old!!!

My aunt Carol also attached a cute photo on our family blog that was taken shortly after he returned from the Dr. http://merlemorenblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/headache.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers