Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Reagan!!!


Yesterday I went to a birthday party for my little friend, Reagan. She turned one, too!! I knew I was going to be very busy and have lots of fun with my friends, so I took a little nap on the way to Ramsey!




Happy 1st Birthday, Reagan!!!! I'm so happy I could celebrate with you!



Me and my buddy, Ray!




Kendall was going to pull me in the wagon, then she decided not to!




















Ray loved playing with the truck!








Jake, Reagan, and Eli.









Look at all the presents!


Kendall playing in the baby carseat.



















Me and Reagan in our jammies playing with her new toy.


























I let Tammy hold me just for a little bit while I drank my bottle.














I played so hard with my friends, that I fell asleep as soon as we were on the road back home. I slept on the way down, and I slept on the way home!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers