Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Kendall!!!

Last weekend we went to Kedall's house to celebrate her 2nd birthday. It's always so much fun to get together with our cabin friends. Soon we will have 3 more small additions!!!! It's going to be VERY busy then! Ray and I had so much fun playing with this ball blower! I remembered where it was (in Kendall's closet) from last time when I came to visit, and I just helped myself!!! I think Mommy and Daddy should get me one of these!
I wonder if we could add water, and play in this at the lake?!?!

Kendall looks just like a little princess!!! We are good friends!




Happy Birthday, Kendall!!!! I had so much fun at your party!!! I can't wait to play with you at the cabin, very soon!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for coming to my party Eli. I forgot to give you your party favor. I will bring it next time we see each other. Im glad you had fun at my party. Looking forward to seeing you this summer at the lake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers