Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just wanted to write a quick little update on Eliott's ECFE class Monday night, and my dr. appt. yesterday.

Both went very well!

Eli really seemed to enjoy going to 'school' on Monday. It was especially helpful that my cousin's little girl who he knows very well is in the same class. I think it helped him to see at least one familiar face. He really enjoyed playing in the noodle table. He spent a lot of time there, and, thankfully, didn't even try to eat the noodles! We also had a circle time where we sang songs. At first he wasn't sure about it, but was smiling at the end. We then had project time. That was his favorite. He loved painting, and stamping. We made his face on a paper plate, and he got to play with playdough. He went from one thing to the next! I was very nervous about leaving him when we seperated for the parent group. He seemed to do OK, but was sobbing when I returned 1/2 hr. later! There were 2 others crying very hard. The teacher said they had just started, and it was like a chain reaction!!! Yesterday he went to my aunt's house. She said that when she pulled into the school parking lot to drop of her 2 sons that Eli was very excited, and pointed to the school saying E-I, E-I!!!! E-I is what he calls himself! I hope that meant he really like it! Whenever we talk about going to school he gets very excited. We'll see how it goes next week!

My appt. yesterday was once again good, and quick. I am at 35 weeks today-WOW!!!! Dr. says we will have a baby in a couple of weeks. My weight did drop by 3 pounds, but he is not real concerned at this point. Especially when he measured me, and my belly was measuring 36 weeks! It must mean the baby is growing like s/he should be. Eliott measured 41 weeks when I delivered him at 36 weeks, so we will see what this one does in the last couple of weeks. He didn't check me yesterday- said that it doesn't matter at this point. He said that if I go into labor now, he wouldn't be stopping it anyways, so it doesn't matter if I am starting to dialate. I'm really hoping to hold off until the beginning of October. I'd feel a lot better about leaving work if I had a couple more weeks in! That- and we have to get the mattress, and crib sheets on yet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers