Thursday, June 3, 2010

where did the month go!?!?!

These are the 3 granddaughters in Chad's family. Elizabeth, Ally, and Adilyne.
Adi all ready for the beach!

Happy Kids!


Wonder what this look is about?!



Big Boy!
It's been quite a while since I have blogged, no other excuse other than things have been really, really busy!!! The last day of school was today for the kids, and teachers go tomorrow. I will then begin my job as a Stay-At-Home-Mom for the summer! Horray!!! I'm excited to spend all summer with the kids, I'll probably be just as busy, or even more so than when I'm working! It's not an easy task to keep up to these 2! Adi is now sitting, and crawling, and is into EVERYTHING! Eli is just a busy little boy like always, and keeps us on our toes! He is talking like crazy now, and we are always, always laughing with what he comes up with! He is quite entertaining, especially the fact that he talks in 3rd person, so what he says is even cuter:) I have one at my feet now that I need to get to bed, I promise that with all my time at home I will be much better at updating!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers