Sunday, March 23, 2008

the (younger) cabin crew!


Here is my friend, Reagan, she is only 4 months old. She was really tired, her and I took a long nap, and we slept through opening gifts!

Ray is exactly one month older than me. We are ALL boy! I wonder if we will act like our dads!!


I went to my first birthday party yesterday. It was for my friend Kendall. I had so much fun seeing all of my friends again! These are my cabin buddies, I think we'll have lots of fun this summer! Ray and I think Kendall is pretty cute!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Eli

Thank you for coming to my first birthday party. It was so fun to see you again. I'm looking forward to playing together this summer at the cabin. We are going to have a fun time. Also thank you for my presents.
Kendall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers