Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Busy Weekend!


And Shelbie sure missed me!

I had a fun weekend, but it was nice to be back home so Mommy and Daddy could take me for a wagon ride!












I got to play with my friend Raegan again. She is so cute!






I still love to swing!




Mommy decided to let me "swim" outside in my ducky tub. Then I got a bath!





I wanted to play the golf game too!
I also got to visit with my Great-Grandma, and my little cousin, Wesley!














I still like to snort!








This past weekend I met another new cabin friend. Her name is Kasey, and she played with me. A lot!

2 comments:

Angie said...

OMG!! These pictures are great! Can't wait to see you all on Sunday :) Eli you are so darn cute and it looks like you are making lots of friends at the cabins.

moren blog said...

These pictures are so cute! What a funny little boy. Maggie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers