Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July!


I had such a great first 4th of July!!! I was in my first parade. Everyone from our resort worked together and came up with an AWSOME float!! I was the 'capatain', and my friend Ray was the 'first-mate'! (of course we had to sit on our Daddy's laps!) We were the 'Pirates of the Platte'! It was so much fun! (sorry that the pictures are out of order.)









Daddy and I had so much fun in the parade!!
I went for my first swim in the lake this weekend, and I LOVED it!!! I cruised around all over in my little tube! I'm definetly not afraid of the water!








My cousins, Alexandra, Sam and Ben came to the lake to visit us, it was so fun to play with them. Alexandra took good care of me!





Mommy and I are ready for the game!






We had a softball game with all of our cabin friends this weekend. Thanks to Mike and Wendy for organizing this, it was a BLAST!!! Here are all the mighty softball players....(sorry the picture is so small!)







Grandpa and Grandma came to play with me during the softball game. It would have been too hard for me to sit that long by myself!








I did a great job of cheering everyone on during the game!









Here I am with my friends Ray and Reagan. We were missing our friend Kendall, because she was sick this weekend. Hopefully we can all see each other soon!










It has been such a fun weekend, we are already looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

These are just adorable! Kendall wishes she was there as well. Hopefully the weekend of August 22nd the kids can get to see each other. Eli I just love your pirate outfit and your cabin onesie your mommy made. You are so lucky to have parents like you did. Looking forward to seeing you all soon
Love,
The Rykkeli's

Angie said...

WOW! Looks like you all had a really fun time! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Stay cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers