Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Ray!


Here's Ray eating his birthday lunch, getting ready to open presents and make a huge mess with the cake!

While Ray was opening his gifts I was crawling around on the floor playing with them!


Here is Ray with his Mommy and Daddy!





First I helped Ray eat his cake, then I rubbed some on his face, and then I gave him a big kiss! (sorry, the pictures are out of order!)




Ray and I were playing nice together. He doesn't have any clothes on because he just got done eating his cake!





Thank you, Ray for the soccer ball, it is my new nuk! I had lots of fun at your party, I can't wait until you come to the cabin to play!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers