Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What a FUN weekend!





























We had an awsome time at the cabin with our friends again this weekend! I got to play with Ray, Kendall, and Raegan! All of us were together, so we finally got a picture with our "Younger Cabin Crew" onsies on! We also had a little Jimmy Buffet theme, that is why you will see some of the crazy pictures here! We all had a great time, I like to play with my friends, and I can't wait to see them all again at the barnyard party this weekend! Oh, yeah, in the middle of this busy, fun weekend, we went to the Oktoberfest parade. That is where I saw Kaylee, Grandpa, and cousin Wes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers