Monday, September 1, 2008

Barnyard Birthday Bash!


We celebrated Eli's 1st birthday at our cabin this past weekend. Our families and lots of our cabin friends joined us. Here are some pictures from the fun day!
Here is the cake Mommy and Grandma made for me, the little one with the cow candle is mine!





Here I am with my Godparents, Lori and Bill.






Here I am with Mommy and Daddy!
I had so much fun playing on this little tractor! Notice my little cowboy boots!






Here are some of my friends (& me) that came to my party! Avery, Ben, Ray, me, Raegan, cousin Wes, Noah, & Kendall.

















Thank you so much to everyone who came and celebrated with us! We have so many great friends and family, we really appreciate you all! Eliott had so much fun with all of his new stuff! You all made Eliott's first birthday something we will never forget!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers