Friday, August 28, 2009

32 week appt.

I went in yesterday for my 32 week appt. Things are going very well. It's hard to believe that I had Eli at 36 weeks! That's only 4 weeks away!!!! It was a quick appt. I gained 1 more pound, so that's good. No swelling yet...not at all like Eli's pregnancy! My blood pressure was great. He also measured my belly. I was 32 weeks yesterday, and my belly is measuring at 33 weeks. I guess that means the baby is growing, which is great! I'm feeling pretty good. Starting to get a little uncomfortable. It's getting a little harder to move around, bending, up and down. - Which is to be expected when you look like this!

Last night we got to go and see Hannah's brand new baby at the hospital. Very cute little girl with LOTS of hair!!! Eliott didn't seem to have a whole lot to do with the baby. While Mommy held the baby, he did comb her hair a little bit! Not sure if he was jealous, or just didn't really care. He was quite busy in the hospital room, so I'm sure they were glad when we left! It will be nice for him to see a baby at Denice's house before we bring our's home to shake up his world a little bit! Hopefully he will be somewhat used to what a baby is and does by that time!

Here's an update from Baby Center:
Your pregnancy: 32 weeks
See the big picture
How your baby's growing:By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers