Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2 Month Dr. visit

I took Adilyne in for her 2 month appt. on Monday all by myself. This is the first well-child appt. I have done without Chad, and I told him that I will never do it again! I HATE when they give my little babies their shots!!! I cried right along with her because I felt so bad! She was sound asleep in my arms while we waited for the nurses to come in, no idea what was coming, and she wasn't happy about it!

Other than her vaccinations everything went perfect! Dr. McNamara was very impressed with how well she holds her head up and looks around and focuses. She was very happy to see him, and cooed and smiled at him the whole time. He did a lot of comparisons to Eliott, and I'm always impressed with how he can remember so many little details when he has so many patients. One reason we love our pediatrician!

She sure has grown in the past 2 months, and is definetly a good eater! She weighed 11 lbs. 9 oz (6 lbs 12 oz. at birth), and was 23.5 in (19.5 in at birth). This put her in the 50th % for her weight, and the 75th % for her height. Dr. was very happy with how everything looked! So blessed to have a happy, healthy baby:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers