Wednesday, June 13, 2012

We hit the Jackpot!

My 2 girlfriends and I have been going to these city-wide garage sales for 4 years now, and we wouldn't miss them for anything!  We come back with an entire pickup load full every year we go.  If I'm in need of something for one of the kids, I hold myself back from buying until we've been to the sales. 

This year was no exception.  We found all kinds of goodies- and the 2 things on my list?  A new bike helmet for Eli, and a small chair for the cabin.  Found it!  And, they're exactly what we wanted!!

Here is the pile that was left in my yard after my friends took their treasures home- overwhelming, yes, but how fun to dig through!!!

Found these cute little roller skates for Eliott.


A Harley Davidson scooter?!  Heck, ya! 

One of my missions this year was a small chair for at our cabin.  We need a little more seating in our living room, but don't have a lot of space.  This sweet little vintage find was perfect- and only $15!

Just couldn't pass these up.  They are helping to organize on my craft desk right now.

Right now this is taking up space in the garage, but I have a plan to put it to good use!

These are going to be just perfect for the wedding we have coming up at the barn.  A little flower-girl in pink cowboy boots dancing away at the barn!?  Perfect!!

Seriously?!  It even has muscles!

Check out this bike helmet!!!  I couldn't have wished for a more perfect find!


And these are the laundry piles that I had to do when I got home.  Their closets, dressers, and tubs stored away are all stocked up! 
We would definitely consider this year another HUGE SUCCESS!  I love saling!!!

4 comments:

Tatiana said...

Way to go on finding all those awesome things! And spiderman on a scooter is just too darn cute!

Unknown said...

Score! I love yard sales here. My husband hates them though. Haha

Little for a Little While said...

I freaking love this! I want to look through your goodies! So much fun! What size is Adi wearing now? I may have a few things for her :)

Laura {a spoonful of joy} said...

wow, how awesome is that!

i definitely see lots of potential in that little nightstand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers