Monday, October 13, 2008


We went to Athman's last weekend, Eli had a great time! As long as he can push something around, he's happy!
Last weekend at the cabin we went for a walk on some beautiful trails with our friends. The fall colors were so pretty. At the top of this big hill there is a bench that overlooks the lake. Wow, it was amazing!
Here's Eliott at the top of the hill overlooking the lake. This was right before he threw the hat over, Chad went back and found it the next day!
Yesterday Mom and I were feeling very energetic and took Eli to the mall.....Not a great idea!! I thought he would love riding in this little car, I should have known that he would rather push it the whole time!!!! I don't think I'll be bringing him with the next time I shop....We were really tired by the time we left!
He was also very tired by the time we got home. He took a short little cat-nap on Daddy. Those of you who have seen him in action, this is one of the ONLY times he has EVER fallen asleep while being held! I guess shopping really wore him out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers