Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's been a while!

I have taken an extended blogging break, and debated with whether or not I was going to continue with the blog.  I found great inspiration from my beautiful friend, Amy, littleforalittlewhile.blogspot
.com and have decided that I will continue.  I am hoping that one day my kids will look back through this blog, and enjoy reading it as much as I do!
I am now on summer vacation, and am really looking forward to being a Stay-at-home-Mom for the summer!  I'm hoping to save as many wonderful memories on the blog from the summer as I can!  My two side-kicks and I are already talking about all of the great adventures we will have in the next few months: swimming, the park, the library, play dates, etc., etc., etc!  
With that I am going to continue putting some organization back into the house so we can have some FUN!


And here they are-
                                                                              Adi:
and Eli:

1 comment:

Little for a Little While said...

Yay, love it! And welcome back sista! Can't wait to see what the summer holds for you! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers