1. Our weekend went by way too fast. The Little's got to spend some time with their Grandpa and Grandma and had lots and lots of fun! We spent time with our soon-to-be-married friends, and also had lots and lots of fun!
2. ECFE is done for the year. Kids will surely miss it. We will too, but we're also happy to have our Monday nights open now!
3. The weather in MN has been awfully strange this year. Our forecast is finally calling for some nice warm-ups. We're hoping that's true!
4. Cabin season is here. Every weekend from now on will most likely be spent there. We love it, the kids love it, and Shelbie loves it. Win, win, win for us all!
5. Adi found a bottle last night. It was sitting on the counter so I could pack it away. She insisted that she's a baby, and needed to have it filled for bed last night! We are not going down that road again....!
6. Eli still has his obsession with Spider-Man. It's so entertaining. He's starting to get a little impatient, though, for the blue and red spider that's supposed to be coming to bite him. He's got his little eyes open at all times for it. Then he can climb walls, and stick to stuff, and shoot webs!
7. Daddy is planning to clear out a little patch of lawn tonight for the Little's to plant their own garden. They are excited, and are trying to decide what they are all going to plant. We'll see how their garden fares!- It will probably produce more than ours!