Friday, November 2, 2012

THANK YOU- from 2 very excited kiddos!


Because of some very exciting events we have had going on around here between then and now!!- (stay tuned! :) )  I'm a little later getting around to these than I'd like to be.  But, since I have one very talented sister-in-law, who was happy and willing to help me out, I ended up with these:
 And I couldn't be happier with them!  My little ones are going to be getting lots of practice writing their names in the next couple of days, and some friends and family are going to be getting some 'happy mail' in their mailboxes soon!

We've been blessed, blessed with these 2 beautiful little ones, and all the friends and family that continually come together to help us celebrate them.  I believe it does take a village to raise children, and these 2 have a pretty big village!!  It has made them both better people because of it.  The way they interact with others, respect others, and care about others makes us as parents very proud of who they are.  I believe that should be credited in large part to the large community of family and friends who are all such important parts of their lives!  Our immediate families are both very involved in their lives, as are our cabin family, and our close friends- these 2 are comfortable with, and loved by each and every one of them.  We couldn't ask for more!

Our little cabin friend, Jack, went in for his 3 year well-child check-up yesterday.  The Doctor asked him who his best friend is- he said "Eli"!  I told Eli this, and he wore a smile for the rest of the night!  He was so proud, and so were we!  Even though an hour on the road separates us, our kids love, care about, and remember one another!  I'm so glad at this young of ages that they already have such great friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers