Saturday, October 29, 2011

Oh, My!

This room always looks a mess.  Majority of the time it looks like a small tornado has blown through it.  This is where the kids play.  For hours on end, they will be happy and content, and just plain, busy.  I try every night or two to get in there and put some organization into the room.  It doesn't take long to put things where they belong, but it's one more thing to find time to do.  I think the kids need to start sharing in this responsibility.....
Especially when shortly after I had finished cleaning the other night, the room again looked like this!

I have to say, though, that instead of being upset and disappointed, I was happy to find them reading stories to each other.  Nothing makes me happier than to find the little ones enjoying stories together.  Even if they sat through a tornado and acted like nothing ever happened!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers