Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ruby Has Grown!


As I sit here on her first birthday reflecting on the past year, my heart is overflowing with love and thankfulness for the beautiful little girl we have been blessed with.  She has a wonderful personality, a constant, contagious smile, and is always entertaining us with new words and tricks she has developed.  One of the things about her that constantly melts our hearts is how she always leans in for hugs...to everyone, and everything.

I have to admit, I'm a tiny bit sad.  Time just goes way too fast.  I just can't believe my little dolly is 1!  But, she's happy, and she's healthy, and today is a day to celebrate.

Here is Ruby....A year in review!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers